Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Frankly Speaking Launch

This begins the era of Frankly Speaking my new blog. I am at a time in my life where I want to give back in some small way for the extraordinary blessings I have received in my life. My blog will include free membership tips for those in the Private club membership business, ideas and best practices I am seeing when it comes to church growth, church marketing and communications. I hope to also make friends and colleagues laugh. "A merry heart doeth good as a medicine" Sorry I am old and memorized scripture in the old King James version of the Bible. Tomorrow I travel to The Grove community church in Riverside California, an amazing place where lives are being changed by the power of God, and just think I get to help! How lucky can a guy get. Along with my blog I will also be Tweeting, I know what your thinking Is Frank going through mid life crisis, actually I am well past midlife, Just trying to stay relevant. My pastor wrote in a book a gave me once and I quote "Frank, what are you going to do with your one and only life" So I want to make a difference!Signed up for Hey Tell this week a cool IPhone app, audio hands free texting SWEET! a Mac desktop, IPhone 4G and just a month or so from an IPad (Christmas hint for the FAM), anyone want to Face Time? Love you all!!

2 comments:

  1. Frank .... as always you inspire me. I'm blessed to know you and have the privilege from time to time to meet with you. I look forward to you giving back and watching what amazing things God will do with that obedience. Thank you for being you, who God made you to be. As we all get older the importance of seeing others learn from our experience as we learn from their new ways of connecting and communicating will be fun! God bless you my friend.

    ReplyDelete